NASH JACKSON HOUSE PACKAGE $1575.00
We will arrange and coordinate your wedding ceremony inside or outside of the Nash Jackson
House at Stoney Creek’s Battlefield Park & Museum.
– Rental of the Grandview Room, Back Porch or Park with seating for up to 80 people.
– Licensed Minister provided.
– Coordinator for your wedding ceremony.
– Tasteful decorations
– Coordinator to customize and assist with your ceremony details. (Religious or Civil)
– A printed booklet of the ceremony as a keepsake for the Bride and Groom.
– Music from our stereo system.
– Two hour photography permit for the park grounds.
– Completion of the marriage license and registry by our office staff.
*Rehearsals are not permitted at city heritage sites. However, you may book a rehearsal at our
onsite chapel for an additional $120.00 charge.
*There will be a surcharge for weddings taking place after 5:00 pm.
*Nash Jackson House wedding reception for up to 70 people.
*Chair rentals for weddings taking place outside.
A non-refundable deposit of $350.00 is required to book this Package.
The deposit can be used for up to two years if you need to postpone prior to one month from
your wedding date. All payments made after the deposit are fifty percent refundable. Balances
must be paid FOUR WEEKS from the wedding date and are non-refundable.
HST will be added to all fees
Prices may change without notice.