We will arrange and coordinate your wedding ceremony at the Ancaster Old Town Hall
– Hall rental with seating for 120 people.
– Licensed Minister provided.
– Wedding coordinator on site during your wedding ceremony.
– Tasteful decorations
– Coordinator to customize and assist with your ceremony details. (Religious or Civil).
– A printed booklet of the ceremony as a keepsake for the Bride and Groom.
– Music from our stereo system.
– Photography permit.
– Completion of the marriage license and registry by our office staff.
1. Rehearsals are not permitted at city sites. However, rehearsals at our on-site chapel are
permitted for an additional $120.00.
A non-refundable deposit of $350.00 is required per package for the Old Ancaster Town Hall.
The deposit can be used for up to two years if you need to postpone prior to one month from
your wedding date. All payments made after the deposit are fifty percent refundable. Balances
must be paid FOUR WEEKS from the wedding date and are non-refundable.
HST will be added to all fees.
Prices may change without notice.