Ancaster Old Town Hall

Home » Packages » Historical Packages » Ancaster Old Town Hall

Ancaster Old Town Hall

The Ancaster Old Township Hall was built in 1870, and stands today as one of the finest pieces of stone architecture in Ancaster. The Hall was the center of local politics for several decades, and also various exhibitions, such as the travelling Edison “magic phonograph” demonstration in 1878.

Today the Hall is retained by the City of Hamilton for its historic significance within the community, but it also remains functional, and can be utilized with its full kitchen and stage for many events, and with a capacity of up to 120 people.

See Package Details for Ceremonies and Receptions at Ancaster Old Town Hall

See Our Policies Here {x}