The Maple Walk is located behind historic Dundurn Castle and provides a unique outdoor
option for weddings. The walk is a scenic point of land lined by mature maples overlooking
Hamilton Bay. The tree’s thick canopy provides shade during the summer months and a blanket
of colours in the fall.
This is Dundurn Castle’s outdoor wedding option. The Maple Walk is a point of land
facing the Harbour at the back of Dundurn Castle.
– Rental of the Maple Walk for up to 110 people
– Indoor rain backup
– Licensed Minister provided.
– Coordinator for your wedding ceremony.
– Decorated archway focal point and signing table.
– Coordinator to customize and assist with your ceremony details.
(Religious or Civil)
– A printed booklet of the ceremony as a keepsake for the Bride and Groom.
– Music from our portable stereo.
– Two-hour photography permit for the Castle grounds.
– Completion of the marriage license and registry by our office staff.
*There will be a surcharge for weddings taking place after 5:00 pm.
*Coach house wedding reception dinner for up to 70 people.
A non-refundable deposit of $350.00 is required to book Dundurn’s Maple Walk
Package. The deposit can be used for up to two years if you need to postpone prior to
one month from your wedding date. All payments made after the deposit are fifty
percent refundable. Balances must be paid FOUR WEEKS from the wedding date and
HST will be added to all fees.
Prices may change without notice.