The Coach House, on Dundurn Castle’s historic grounds, offers couples a unique opportunity to exchange their wedding vows in a genuinely notable location. The pitched wood beams and stone walls will send you back to romantic Victorian days. An arch and tasteful decorations frame the traditional construction of this historic structure.
The Coach House can seat up to 110 family and friends. Exclusive photographic packages for the site can be arranged. Free parking is available for your convenience. Dundurn Castle, a present-day National Historic site, was one of the finest estates in Ontario featuring a large villa, gardens, grounds, and a spectacular view of Lake Ontario. Restored to the era of Sir Allan Napier MacNab, its most famous resident and Premier of the United Canada’s (1854-56), the fashionable Regency style villa is open to the public by admission.
DUNDURN CASTLE PACKAGE $1575.00
We will arrange and coordinate your wedding ceremony in the Coach House at Hamilton’s
– Coach House rental with seating for 110 people.
– Licensed Minister provided.
– Coordinator for your wedding ceremony.
– Tasteful decorations
– Coordinator to customize and assist with your ceremony details. (Religious or Civil)
– A printed booklet of the ceremony as a keepsake for the Bride and Groom.
– Music from our stereo system.
– Two-hour photography permit for the Castle grounds.
– Completion of the marriage license and registry by our office staff.
*Rehearsals are not permitted at city heritage sites. However, you may book a rehearsal at our
on-site chapel for an additional $120.00 charge.
*There will be a surcharge for weddings and/or receptions taking place after 5:00 pm.
*Coach house wedding reception dinner for up to 70 people.
A non-refundable deposit of $350.00 is required to book the Dundurn Castle Package. The
deposit can be used for up to two years if you need to postpone prior to one month from your
wedding date. All payments made after the deposit are fifty percent refundable. Balances must be
paid FOUR WEEKS from the wedding date and are non-refundable.
HST will be added to all fees.
Prices may change without notice.